Top Sports Medicine Clinic
Call a Board Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician:
- Sports medicine is a field of medicine that focuses on prime athletic performance and physical fitness, achieved partially or occasionally through injury prevention and injury recovery. From after-work gym-goers to elite professional athletes, an increasing number of individuals are discovering the benefits of sports medicine in their own lives. These techniques and treatments help patients stay supple, flexible, and active while allowing them to achieve their fitness and competition goals—whether on a personal or professional level.
Our non-surgical, non-invasive sports medicine treatments are highly effective in restoring pain-free function* and enjoyable participation in daily activities and sports. We treat a full range of overuse injuries for patients throughout New York City. Integrating the latest in sports medicine, chiropractic, and physical rehab, we work closely with patients to optimization performance, without unnecessary or prolonged care.
“Dr. Rolland is a must for athletes! I come from a sports background and am very active so I’ve seen my share of sports injuries. I normally don’t love seeing doctors and hate office visits, but Dr. Rolland is one of the coolest, nicest, and sharpest professionals I’ve ever been treated by and his office is always a pleasure to visit. Dr. Rolland is amazing at problem solving and takes the time to walk me through his analysis and treatment options. His recommendations have never been wrong and he’s successfully treated a fraying patella from years of volleyball, helped me recover from an SI injury, and manages my neck pain and a number of biomechanical and muscle issues that come up from training and life. I’m currently training for a marathon, teaching yoga, and surf, so I’d say his work is pretty good! To top it all off, Dr. Rolland’s office is welcoming, super comfortable, and visits are always timely. I highly recommend Dr. Rolland to anyone!” – Vivian Luo
Ready to Run?
We are ready when you are. Fill out the following form or call us at and our helpful team will return your inquiry shortly.
Proven Treatments, Happy Patients
“I found Dr. Rolland Nemirovsky through a web search, and it turned out to be the best decision I’d ever made. It took less than a month of treatment before my headaches stopped and my running shoes were back on. By the end of 4 months, my symptoms were completely gone – I NEVER thought that would happen! Dr. Rolland knew exactly what he was doing and helped me more than I ever thought possible.” – Tina, Former Patient
What Makes Us the Right Choice for Athletes?
At Manhattan Sports Therapy, we focus on holistic, results-driven care. Our team is elite with experience, training, and access to the most cutting edge and effective techniques. Dr. Rolland Nemirovsky, a board-certified physician, leads the team. He has his board certification in the Graston Technique®, the flexion-distraction technique for herniated discs, and the Active Release Technique®, and is able to develop holistic treatments for his patients.
- There are multiple reasons to choose our office:
- We utilize the latest research and most effective techniques and treatments in order to provide premium care for our clients.
- We use strategies that are designed to help you return to your athletic endeavors quickly, and at peak performance.
- Our team focuses on long-term solutions to sports-related pains.
- Our goal is to restore full mobility and to help our patients achieve long-term functional improvement.
- Our facility is state of the art and serves patients from celebrities to elite athletes to everyday New Yorkers.
Types of Sports Injuries
Some of the most common examples of sports injuries include:
- Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) sprains, tears
- Sprained ankles
- Muscle cramps
- Strained muscles
- Shin splits
- Sprained wrists
Need a Sport Doctor in Manhattan? Contact Manhattan Sports Therapy Today
At Manhattan Sports Therapy, our board-certified physician focuses his practice on modern sports medicine techniques designed to improve upon clinical outcomes and to reduce treatment times for quicker, better recoveries. We encourage you to speak with our staff today in order to set up an appointment. Our team can answer your questions: Contact our Manhattan sports medicine clinic at to learn more.