Specialized, Non-Invasive Sports Therapy Treatments in Manhattan
In addition to our long list of hands-on services, Manhattan Sports Therapy now utilizes the modern technology of the PostureScreen app to analyze the posture of patients seeking improvement. The app utilizes tried and true technology that identifies anatomical landmarks in order to pinpoint areas of concern and potential improvements. By identifying these trouble spots and misalignments, our doctor can better track, analyze, and treat your specific injuries.
PostureScreen assesses the posture of chiropractic and sports therapy patients through a simple assessment. The app uses two pictures of the patient, one from the front and one from the side, in order to assess the patient’s posture. Advanced technology enables the app to measure angles and distances from anatomical points, thus identifying posture displacements and areas susceptible to injury.
How a Posture Screening Can Help You
Once the app has gathered the necessary data from the patient, it will then identify any deviations from perfect posture. Minor issues, such as head tilting, hip leaning, or problems with shoulder orientation will all be identified and explained in detail through the app analysis.
The features of this posture analysis app can provide clients with the following services:
- Seated desk analysis to help clients improve posture issues at work
- Comparative reports to track progress and changes
- Remote screenings for clients outside of the office
- LeanScreen function, which measures body composition through a photographic anthropometric analysis
- SquatScreen function for movement tracking, including exercise movements and range of motion tracking
- While this app cannot replace the care and treatment of a trained chiropractic sports physician, it can certainly be used to improve and expand on analysis and treatment options. Posture screenings can help doctors identify trouble areas, track improvements or changes, and provide precise data and measurements in relation to posture.
Proven Treatments, Happy Patients
I found Dr. Rolland Nemirovsky through a web search, and it turned out to be the best decision I’d ever made. It took less than a month of treatment before my headaches stopped and my running shoes were back on. By the end of 4 months, my symptoms were completely gone – I NEVER thought that would happen! Dr. Rolland knew exactly what he was doing and helped me more than I ever thought possible.
Let Dr. Rolland Nemirovsky Help You – Call Our Sports Doctor in Manhattan Today!
If you are interested in a posture analysis service, Manhattan Sports Therapy is happy to help. At our clinic, we provide patients with personalized care solutions to fit their individual needs. We understand how difficult it can be to deal with the pain and discomfort associated with sports injuries, whether your injury has been plaguing you for decades or just happened yesterday. Regardless of your situation, our trained doctor is prepared to assess your problem areas and find a treatment plan that will work with your lifestyle. Learn more about how these posture screenings can benefit you. Contact our Manhattan sports medicine clinic today to schedule an appointment.