Skip to main content
Verify Insurance (212) 310-0100 BOOK NOW
Chiropractic Techniques For Neck Pain New York, NY

Chiropractic Techniques For Neck Pain

man with severe neck pain

Having neck pain is simply awful for anyone to suffer with on a daily basis. Medications do not always work best to eliminate the pain, and they can also give someone unhealthy side effects. That’s when it is a good idea to visit a chiropractor that will use techniques to relieve the neck pain safely… Read more

Kinesiology Taping

Person With Kinesiology Tape Applied Over Their Knee

If you have experienced a sports injury resulting from overuse, direct impact, or by generating more force than the body is capable of handling, kinesiology taping can help speed up healing and quickly get you back in the game. Kinesiology tape is a therapeutic tape that contains elastic, cotton, and an acrylic adhesive, which is… Read more

Workplace Ergonomics

treatment room

Ergonomic principles can help improve your work efficiency and overall physical wellbeing. Workplace ergonomics deal with identifying workplace factors that can be negatively attributed to our health. This can include posture, desk, chair, and laptop position, as well as neck pain and back pain. We like to think that if you follow basic ergonomic principles… Read more

Chiropractic for Runners

female runner stopped by neck pain

According to recent research, every year more than 22 million Americans head to the chiropractor seeking pain relief. A full 35 percent of patients arrive after experiencing some type of trauma, whether from an auto accident, a sprain or a sports injury. Perhaps this is because these athletes know what the other 65 percent have… Read more

Chiropractor In Midtown

man undergoing chiropractic treatment

Alternative medicine approaches are becoming extremely sought out as evidence-based research shows its efficacy. Chiropractic care is one of the most popular types of alternative medicine with over 77,000 licensed Doctors of Chiropractic, in the United States, as well as millions of people seeking chiropractic help each year. If you are looking for a chiropractor… Read more

Hip Pain Chiropractic Treatment

hip pain

Chiropractic care is the premier solution for people who are suffering from hip pain. Hip pain can be debilitating and can force people to needlessly struggle through life. There are women who are new grandmothers in their 40s or 50s who can’t even enjoy spending time watching the kids because it hurts to chase after… Read more

Tennis Elbow and Elbow Pain

man suffering from tennis elbow pain

The most common type of elbow pain is known as Tennis elbow or golfer’s elbow. It is an overuse injury which results from putting excessive strain on the muscles and tendons which make up the elbow. The pain can last for months, and is especially painful when the tendon that anchors to the bone is… Read more

Overuse Injuries

a person with wrist pain

When you become injured, the resulting damage will either be referred as an overuse injury or an acute injury. An acute injury occurs when a singular event brings about the trauma to your body, which can be something like a knee injury from a car crash or a shoulder dislocation from playing football. Overuse injuries… Read more

Chiropractic Treatment of Shoulder Pain

man undergoing chiropractic treatment for shoulder pain

Whether you’re in pain suffering from a post-dislocated shoulder because of a sports injury or some form of tendinitis that’s affecting the shoulder and neck area, shoulder pain can make it difficult to perform everyday activities that are important for work, school, and living a normal life. No matter the cause of your pain, among… Read more

Schedule Your Appointment
logo Manhattan Sports Therapy New York, NY

635 Madison Ave, 4th Floor
New York, NY 10022

Verify Insurance Phone: (212) 310-0100 Schedule An Appointment